Friday, January 27, 2006

there might....

there might come a time
that i'll demand...ignore it
it's just me saying please stay

there might be an instance
that i would be silent...dont mind me
im just thinking how lucky i am to found someone like you

there might be a day
that i am irritable...it's no big deal
it's just me trying to get your attention

there might be situations
i'll tell you i want to be alone... i'm lying
i need you by my side

there might be circumstances
i'll doubt if you really love me... pay no attention
i know you love me i just wanna hear you say it

there might be a moment
i won't be at your side...don't worry
just remember how much i love you

there might come a time
when we need to part ways..its inevitable
but before that happen we'll enjoy what we have
so that as we look back, memories of us together
will make us smile...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home