Thursday, November 11, 2004

signs

this week was a hell of a week for me. as in literally hot as hell. i almost burned our house down. talk about bringing up the heat. then i came to realized that maybe this was a sign. but a sign from where? does God send fire as away of reminding you of something? yes. when He showed Himself to Moses and when He poured hail of fire to egypt. but the fire is also a sign from the one "below". really don't know i'll just go with the former.

then after that very unfortunate and memorable experience. my folks (yeah, they did nag me for a long period of time) thought that maybe i was just loosing the connection with Him. they asked me to threw away my good stuff (my educational adult cds; i didn't have the slightest idea that they do know that i have those-parents!) and asked if i do still go and celebrate mass (celebrate not hear cause we don't just hear it we should celebrate). i know what you're thinking. what a superstitious folks i have.

but i do think that i'm loosing my grip this past few weeks (i'm also a believer you know!). maybe both spiritually and mentally. i do still go to mass but lately it is as if it just so mechanical. and i'm having lots of thought lately a mixture of pressure at work, studies, " personal stuff " and other petty things.


now things are going a little bit smoothly we have covered the burned part nicely, me and my parents conspired to keep this incident our little secret so not to worry our beloved neighbors and i'm starting to bring my composure back. picking up bits and pieces of my life....slowly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home